EDC President Rod Crider, Director of Business Development Kendall Henderson and EDPNC Regional Industry Manager Melanie O’Connell Underwood recently visited Pyrotek as part of the EDC’s business outreach effort. .Pyrotek has been located in Rowan County for 61 years and at their current location on Grace Church Road for about 20 years. Pyrotek helps aluminium producers maximize profitability with their comprehensive range of capital equipment, consumable products, and technical and engineering services. Thankful to have this great, local company in our community!
- Rowan County Amplifies Manufacturing Day with a Full Week of Engaging Activities
- Chick-fil-A Announces $58.3 Million Distribution Center in Kannapolis, Rowan County, NC’s Lakeshore Corporate Park
- General RV Begins Construction on 16th Supercenter in Rowan County, NC
- General RV Center Expands Nationwide Footprint with First North Carolina Dealership
- Rowan County Achieves ACT® Work Ready Community Certification