Partner With Us
Share Our Vision for a Better Rowan County
The Rowan EDC focuses its resources on assisting existing companies in their growth and expansion efforts and attracting new business opportunities to the area. Our organization is funded cooperatively by local government and private businesses both sharing a keen interest in maintaining a healthy business environment.
You can help the EDC strengthen the economic wealth and assets of the region. Your investment in the EDC not only assist the organization in carrying out its mission to facilitate business retention and strategic business growth, it will yield the following:
• A quantifiable return on investment.
• Professional project management services for your business expansion.
• Access to business referrals, research resources and other assistance from the EDC staff.
• Access to target marketing lists of local, state and national businesses including full contact and demographic info.
• Ability to promote your business through the EDC Web site, publications and sponsorship programs.
• Discounts at periodic meetings and workshops that address issues pertinent to the economy.
• Real-time access to the area’s leading business and political leaders.
• Use of the EDC’s influence and stature to address current and emerging infrastructure and social issues that have tangible bottom line benefits to your business.
• Thought-provoking intellectual property available throughout the EDC newsletters and databases to help you make proactive and effective business decisions.
• Opportunity to join industry specific Peer Exchange Networks. The EDC has developed this series to facilitate important discourse on business development topics focused directly on your industry, specialization or initiatives.
• Discount on a variety of EDC meetings, services and products.
Contact us today for additional information on investing in the future of your business through membership in the Rowan Economic Development Commission.
Thank You To Our Funding Partners
Target Industry Sectors